If you have enabled earnings programs and wish to disable them, you can do so in the Monetization section of your account.
- Click on your user profile photo. If you are using a desktop, this will be on the top right of any Quora page. On the app, this will be on the top left.
- Select ‘Monetization’ from the menu.
- Select the Space for which you want to disable earnings, or select ‘Your answers and posts’ to disable earnings for your general account.
- For Spaces, select the program you want to disable under ‘Program settings.’ Once clicked, you can select the ‘Disable’ button at the bottom of each screen. You can do this for any and all earnings program (Quora+, Space subscription, or ad revenue sharing).
- For users invited to earn through Quora+ answers outside of Spaces, after you select ‘Your answers and posts’ from the Monetization menu, click the three dots next to ”Quora+ revenue sharing settings“ and click ’Disable Quora+ revenue sharing.”