If you have an issue with your subscription on Quora because of technical issues, payment errors, or a Space owner has deleted or disabled their account or Space, we will refund your subscription payment, subject to the following guidelines.
It's extremely important to note: You must contact us within 30 days of a charge for a refund, regardless of whether you have used your subscription. We cannot grant you a refund for any charges that are more than 30 days old. Restrictions are placed on transactions after 30 days and refunds cannot be issued after that time.
Refunds are processed to the same payment method used at the time of purchase. We do not provide refunds via cash, check, or other payment methods. We can only refund purchases that have happened in the last 30 days to the original payment method that we have on file for you.
All monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew, but you can cancel at any time. You are responsible for canceling your subscription if you no longer wish to pay for the feature. Please see our help center article here for instructions on how to cancel your subscription.
Conditions for a Refund
Quora will issue refunds for purchases made in the past 30 days in the following cases:
- Technical issues - If you've experienced technical issues that are the fault of Quora that prevent you from using the subscription, then we will issue you a refund.
- Payment error - If it's determined that Quora charged you in error, then we will issue a refund.
- Space subscriptions - If the owner of the Space that has enabled subscriptions deletes their account, their Space, or disables subscriptions, then we will issue a pro-rata refund for the remainder of the subscription period.
How to Request a Refund
If the purchase meets the above requirements please contact Quora support here so we can issue you a refund for the charge.
Please include as much information on the purchase as possible to help us locate the purchase quickly for you. Ideally, include:
- Your username and the email address attached to your Quora account
- The amount of the purchase
- The date and time the charge was made
Reservation of Rights
Quora reserves the right to refuse a refund request if it reasonably believes (i) that you are trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy; (ii) if you are in breach of any applicable product terms; or (iii) if Quora reasonably suspects that you are using our service fraudulently.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.