The information next to your name in the Space header is called a “credential.” You can set a credential for any Space you follow. This credential will appear by default on all the content that you contribute to that Space.
- Are short and specific
- Are helpful and sincere
- Have correct spelling and grammar
To set a Space credential from your profile:
- Click the pencil icon next to "Credentials & Highlights" and select "Space" from the "Add a Credential" dropdown menu.
- Type the name of the Space whose credential you would like to set.
- Once a Space has been selected, type your credential next to "Describe an experience."
- Click “Save” to finalize your credential.
You can also edit your credential directly from a Space. Click the pencil icon next to your name on the homepage, or click the “...” in the header to open the credential editor.