Statistics available in your Space include:
- Views: Number of content views
- Followers: Number of followers
- Upvotes: Number of content upvotes
- Comments: Number of comments
- Notification clicks: Number of times a notification from your Space was clicked
Space teams can view a comprehensive summary of their statistics from a Space’s home page. Total numbers and changes over the last 7 days appear by default.
By clicking “Admin Dashboard,” Space teams can also view bar charts of their all-time and last-7-day statistics. These metrics can be used to evaluate your Space’s growth and your content’s performance.
Utilizing contributor statistics
From the “Stats” page, you can view “Top Activity” — a section that identifies contributors whose content is getting the most engagement. Similarly, “Top Content” helps you see how many views and upvotes your most engaging content received all-time, or in the last 7 days.
With these metrics, Space teams can answer questions such as:
- How did our last post perform?
- What types of posts get more engagement? (ex. questions, answers, etc.)
- Which performs better: original content or submissions?
- Are users engaging more with longer or shorter posts?
- Which followers are submitting the best content? Can they become contributors?