To create a Space, log into your Quora profile or create a profile. You can click "+Create Space" on the left-hand side, below the "Quora" header. You can also create a Space from the Spaces tab by following these steps:
- Navigate to quora.com/spaces, or click “See all Spaces” on the Spaces icon.
- Under “Your Spaces,” click “Create a Space.”
- Add a name and description for your Space.
- (Optional) Invite contributors to your space via Google contacts, Quora profiles, or an invitation link.
Your Space’s icon, cover photo, color theme, and URL can be edited to customize your Space. Click on “Edit visuals” on your Space home page to get started. You can also click your Space’s “Settings” icon to add and edit your visuals.
Branding options include:
- Space Color: Select one of six pre-set color options.
- Icon (500x500 pixels recommended): Upload an image or logo that visually describes your Space.
- Cover Photo (1:4 ratio): Upload an image that will appear as a banner at the top of your Space.
- Description (80 characters max): Let users know what your Space is about in a few words. Descriptions will appear on your Space’s page below the icon.
- Custom URL (50 characters max): Under “Settings,” Space owners and admins can customize a Space’s URL (ex. customname.quora.com). URLs can only contain Latin letters (a-z) and numbers (0-9).
- Details: Under “Settings,” add a description about your Space. Your details can also include relevant social media links, Space community guidelines, or instructions for user submissions.
Once your Space is created and branded, visit How do I add content to my Space? to start generating content.