It is up to the owner of a Space to decide the monthly and yearly subscription fee. Subscribers will pay the exact amount. 2.9% of the fee plus $0.03 per transaction will go to Stripe, a third-party company that Quora uses to process payments to users. 5% of the fee will go to Quora.
Articles in this section
- How do I disable earnings programs for my account?
- How do I update my personal information in Stripe?
- How long do I have to set up or correct a payment method with Stripe to start earning with Spaces?
- Will enabling ad revenue sharing affect the ads seen by visitors to my Space?
- What are frequently asked questions about Quora+ revenue sharing for Spaces?
- Do I need a Quora+ membership to enable Quora+ revenue sharing for my Space?
- Can Space admins, moderators, and contributors view monetized Quora+ posts?
- How are Space earnings calculated in Quora+ revenue sharing?
- What are frequently asked questions about Space subscriptions?
- Can Space admins, moderators, and contributors view subscriber-only posts?