A Space’s earnings is based on how much people engage with the Space and the advertising revenue generated from their usage.
You can set up a space for success with some of the following tips.
Set up your space and team
Once you’ve decided what you want to publish about, you can set up your space to match your needs:
- Review your space settings
- Invite admins, moderators, and contributors to help manage your space and publish content
- Communicate with your team and coordinate plans
Consistently publish content that your audience will find valuable
It’s important to maintain relevance, quality, and consistency for your audience. Keep your space content on theme and post actively. There are many ways to publish content that is relevant and valuable for your readers, for example:
- Add admins, moderators, and contributors over time to help manage and post more to your space
- Use the suggestions tab for content ideas
- Take and review content submissions and schedule these posts over time
Grow and engage your audience
As you start publishing, you can explore ways to further grow and engage your audience. For example: