You can add credentials in one of five categories:
- Employment credentials are for where you work or have worked. You can add a position, company/organization, and a start/end year. Example: “Software Engineer at Quora (2013-present)”.
- Education credentials are for where you have attended school or university. You can add a school, a primary and secondary concentration, a degree type and a graduation year. Example: “Studied Creative Writing at New York University (2015)”.
- Location credentials are for where you live or have lived. You can add a location (city, state, or country) and a start/end year. Example: “Lives in Barcelona, Spain”.
- Life experience credentials are for expertise that doesn’t fit in one of the above categories. You can pick a topic and add a free-form text. Example: “10+ years of playing the guitar”.
- A profile credential is free-form text that shows up on your profile. Example: “Spaniard who loves playing the guitar and writing code”.