Yes. Quora will send an archive of your content and personal data to your account’s primary email address on request. If you would like to request a copy of your data, you may do so by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. Note that there may be a delay of 1-5 business days before you receive your archive.
Articles in this section
- Does Quora ever sell my personal data to third parties for marketing?
- How can I hide ads on the Quora Platform that I don’t want to see?
- What opt-out choices do I have?
- How can I control whether I receive adult content on the Quora Platform?
- How can I block someone on the Quora Platform?
- How can I control what content I see on the Quora Platform?
- Does Quora ever disclose user information to law enforcement and, if so, under what circumstances?
- Can I get a copy of my data?
- What data does Quora collect on me? How does Quora use my data?
- Can I post things anonymously on the Quora Platform?