Spam negatively impacts interaction on the platform, reduces trust, and inhibits authentic engagement. The following are not allowed:
- Selling illegal products, services, or technology such as escort services, prostitution, or illegal drugs.
- Selling weapons or controlled substances.
- Promoting illegal streaming links or websites, get-rich-quick schemes, miraculous improvements such as rapid weight loss programs, scams like advance-fee scams, unofficial password or account recovery services, or hacking services.
- Coordinated inauthentic activity such as vote manipulation.
- Posting the same content repeatedly, or sending the same messages repeatedly.
- Doing any of the following for the purpose of driving traffic to an external site or for monetary gain:
- Posting irrelevant answers or comments.
- Editing existing questions to include links or irrelevant information.
If it's determined that an account is violating our spam policy, this may result in one or more of the following actions:
- Deletion of content posted by the account
- Edit-blocking of the account to prevent further posts
- Banning the account
Subsequent violations will be treated more seriously than the first one. Multiple concurrent violations will be treated more seriously than one violation.