A large language model (LLM) is an artificial intelligence model that has been trained on a vast amount of data in order to understand and generate language similar to humans. This can be useful for a variety of tasks such as answering questions, generating text, or translating between languages. At Quora, we use LLMs to generate machine answers on a number of selected question pages.
Articles in this section
- Does Quora ever sell my personal data to third parties for marketing?
- How can I hide ads on the Quora Platform that I don’t want to see?
- What opt-out choices do I have?
- How can I control whether I receive adult content on the Quora Platform?
- How can I block someone on the Quora Platform?
- How can I control what content I see on the Quora Platform?
- Can I get a copy of my data?
- What data does Quora collect on me? How does Quora use my data?
- Can I post things anonymously on the Quora Platform?
- How do I control who can see my content on the Quora Platform?