1. Quora works by having the community ask and answer questions. When you want to know more about something, Quora delivers you answers and content from people who know the answer - like real doctors, economists, screenwriters, police officers, and military veterans.
- Ask questions when you have them.
- Answer questions when you can!
2. Use your feed and tell Quora what you're interested in reading.
- Your feed is filled with stories that interest you. You can view your feed by going to the homepage.
- Build a good feed by following topics and people, and taking actions in feed that tell Quora what you like.
- Topics: When you , questions and answers tagged with that topic will appear in your feed
- People. When you , you will see questions and answers posted by these people in your feed.
- The easiest first step: start by following that you care about and who write about them.
- You can also read some and to get a feel for the site.
3. Upvote answers that you think are helpful.
- When you see a good answer on Quora, upvote it.
- Your votes help people see good answers and make Quora better.